Gmail inbox messages is actually the simplest form. Because by default, Gmail automatically opens your inbox page immediately you sign in to your account. However, if you explore this website, you will find out some interesting articles about the Gmail sign in to check your email inbox. But this article “Open my Gmail inbox messages” is upon a side note. You can learn the right step to check or open your Gmail inbox messages.
How to Check your Gmail inbox Messages on Computer
One of the provided platforms in which you can check your new or old messages is using the computer. Through the use of the computer comes the Gmail official website where you can sign in to your Google Account or Gmail email account to view your message.
To Open Gmail Inbox on Computer
- Go to www.gmail.com and this will open the sign-in page.
- Then, you can sign in to your Gmail inbox account by providing your:
- Email address and password.
- Finally, you can click the Sign in.
Immediately you complete the process of accessing your Google account. By default, your Gmail inbox page automatically opens for you to see and read unread messages. If you weren’t able to find the messages on inbox, you can go to the spam folder to see messages that aren’t on the inbox folder.
How to Open my Gmail Inbox Folder on Mobile App
The Gmail mobile app is the available platform where you can access or open your inbox to manage your emails. For those without the Gmail app, the application is available on Google Play Store and also on the iOS App Store which is available for free.
To check your emails on Gmail App
- Open the Gmail app after installing it.
- Enter your email address and password at once.
- Lastly, click the Sign In icon which will open up the inbox folder.
That’s all, and once you’ve accessed the inbox folder, you can apply certain management to your inbox bu deleting unwanted messages. Also, you can create a special folder where you can customize messages to each folder.
I cannot open email messages in my Gmail inbox
On the contrary, if you cannot open your email messages in your Gmail inbox, there are different reasons for such a problem. However, there is some test you can following to resolve or fix the issue.
- clear all your browsers cache and cookie, then you can restart your device.
- Also, ensure that you use an updated web browser and not the old one.
- Likewise, make sure that the browser you’re using works with Gmail.
- if you have any extension or add-on on your web browser that Gmail doesn’t approve, you can remove them.