Twitter is a social networking site and the Twitter account login allows you to access your account to check out recent tweets from people you follow. Also, when you sign in to your Twitter account, you can manage your account. Where you can set up the two-factor authentication, change your account password and lots more. However, the Twitter login is very simple, and you can do that through the mobile app or from your personal account.
How to Sign in to Twitter Account on Web
Whether it’s an old or new twitter account, the Twitter login web seems as the method of signing into your account on the PC or Desktop computer. The Twitter official website link permits you to get right of entry to the login web page to access your account handle.
To Login Twitter on Web
- Go to www.twitter.com on your web browser.
- On the homepage, click the Log In icon.
- Once, you click the icon, it will direct you to the Twitter log in page.
- Then, log in to your account by entering your phone, email or username.
- Next, enter your Twitter account password.
- Lastly, click Log in.
That’s what you need to undergo the technique of signing in for your Twitter account on the web. When you have got signed in in your account, you can observe your interests, be part of conversations and also see what humans are talking about.
How to Log in to Twitter Mobile App
The Twitter App is another platform in which you can connect with things around the world on your mobile phone. Download and install the Twitter app for free, if you use the Twitter mobile app to your Android or iOS devices.
To Sign in Twitter Mobile
- Open the Twitter app you installed.
- Click Login of the home page to access the mobile login page.
- Then, provide your Twitter, username, email address or phone number and password.
- Finally, click Log In.
Now you have signed in to your Twitter account, you can choose friends you wish to follow or go to Tweet in other to see recent tweets and also tweet back. For those that weren’t able to sign in or access the Twitter log in page, visit the next outline.
Why Can’t I Access the Twitter Login Page?