We will be revealing in this article, Everything you need to know about WhatsApp Web. This article will be answering some of your questions like What is the use of WhatsApp web? And others.
WhatsApp Web is a fast, reliable, and secure way to use WhatsApp app on your Pc. It enables you to locate and use WhatsApp from your browser. Most people are conversant with installing WhatsApp on either Android or iPhones, but not on a computer. There are two ways of Using Whatsapp on workstations, PC, or Desktops. Before being able to carry out the exercise, below are some of the requirements for that.
Tools for Running WhatsApp Web
- Below are the items you need to run the WhatsApp Web successfully. Believe me; the process is sincere.
- from the laptop on a web browser. We normally suggest Google Chrome.
- An iPhone or Android smartphone with an active primary camera (Rear Camera).
- A good internet connection for your PC and Smartphone.
- The newest renewed version of WhatsApp. You can download the provided links underneath.
WhatsApp Web Download
One of the requirements we mentioned above for successfully running WhatsApp web on iPad, PC and other devices is to download the latest WhatsApp Web APK. Here you will find the WhatsApp web for iPhone, Android, and others. You don’t need to visit web.whatsapp. Con, just click on the link to get directly to the latest and updated apk.
Advantage and Disadvantage of WhatsApp Web
Below are some of the advantages and disadvantages of WhatsApp, which undoubtedly means things you can do and things you can’t do with WhatsApp.
View contact information from your Desktop or PC.
Type with your keyboard
You can also connect more than two computers to your smartphone and even save them for the future.
Mute or Get desktop alerts and sounds.
Change your profile.
All browsers from your smartphone should be Disconnect.
Send GIFs, emojis, and voice notes, as well as stickers.
You wouldn’t be able to share your current location or maps.
WhatsApp Broadcast can’t be posted.
Steps to Install WhatsApp on a Web Browser
1). The first thing to do is open your PC, laptop, or desktop browser, then navigate to web.whatsapp.com.
2). Open your WhatsApp Andriod app, at the top right of the app you will find ‘three dots’ click on it and select WhatsApp Web.
Note: For iPhone users, launch WhatsApp, click the Settings icon which is at the bottom left and select WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
3). You will be required to use the back camera of your smartphone to scan the WhatsApp web QR code showing on your computer’s internet browser.
how to browse WhatsApp web QR code
WhatsApp web QR code
4). Click on the ‘Ok, got it,’ then face your smartphone back camera at the computer screen to scan the code.
5). Once you have done that, WhatsApp Web will automatically be installed and launched in the browser. It will continue to be active until you either log out on your smartphone or computer.
Note: To log out with your PC, go on top of the conversation thread and click the three dots icon and choose Log out. To log out with your smartphone, visit the WhatsApp Web menu on your smartphone and choose Log out from all devices.
- Download & Install Your 2020 Latest Music app
- Facebook Email: How To Stop Receiving Facebook Email Notifications.
Steps to Install WhatsApp Web on Desktop
Here is an alternative method to install WhatsApp Web desktop application for PC as well as Mac computer.
1). The number one thing to do is to visit whatsapp.com/download.
2). Tap on the green Download button to get the installer file into your Downloads folder. Then double-click on it to install.
3). Follow the steps in the ‘installer’ on the Windows PC. Meanwhile, on a Mac computer, you will just drag the WhatsApp icon to your Applications folder.
4). Finally, the WhatsApp desktop app, which is the web browser version of WhatsApp Web, should be launched.
5). You will be asked to scan a QR code. What you have to do is to open the settings menu of the WhatsApp on your smartphone and choose WhatsApp Web. Then Face the back camera of the phone at the QR code displayed on your PC screen.
6). The app will automatically log you into your WhatsApp until you decide to log out.
How to use Multiple WhatsApp Account on PC
Should in case you have more than one number associated with different WhatsApp accounts, you will still be able to run the different Whatsapp accounts on a single PC.
All you have to do is to open WhatsApp Web either in two different browsers, for instance, Opera and Chrome. You can still decide to open WhatsApp Web on one browser, but one of them will be in an incognito window, though it will log out after 1 hour.
Steps to use Whatsapp web on iPad and Android Tablet
To use WhatsApp web on iPad or a tablet is quite technical; this is because tablet browsers by default don’t allow you to use it. What the browser supports is for you to download the app, which is unfortunately currently not available for Tablets in the app store.
Notwithstanding, you can still use the WhatsApp though you will request the desktop site on your tablet. Using this method will also show you the page the way it appears on a computer.
- *. If you want to carry out the process on iPad using Safari, refresh your browser, and after a while, they will request a desktop site, what you have to do is press this, and you will see the same just like the ones PCs. This method may not work on the first attempt, so repeat the process a few times when it doesn’t immediately work.
- *. For Android tablets, if you are using chrome, click the browser menu button; the three vertical dots at the top right of the screen. You will see ‘Desktop site’ on the menu with a tick-box close to it, go ahead and click the option, and you will get a desktop version after the page has reloaded.
- *. After following the steps on how to use WhatsApp web on Android tablet and iPad and have gotten a desktop version, you can then follow the steps above to get your WhatsApp working on your tablet.