Are you an International student? Are you looking to undergo a degree program in Sweden?
The Dalarna University – Sweden is offering the International Students Scholarships to Outstanding applicants who are looking at acquiring a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship goes directly towards a reduction in your tuition fees and will cover between 10 and 50 percent of your total tuition fees.
Applications Deadline: 25th March 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Masters
Value Of Scholarships:
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to Dalarna University – Sweden’
- Applicants must have excellent grades
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
A complete scholarship application has four parts:
- The online scholarship application
- A CV/résumé (uploaded to your University Admissions account)
- A recommendation letter from an employer or teacher (uploaded to your University Admissions account)
- A video where you explain why you should receive a scholarship
In the video (no more than 60 seconds long), you need to explain why you should be awarded a scholarship from Dalarna University. You will need to upload this video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be viewed by the scholarship committee: include the link to the video in your scholarship application where indicated. We must be able to view the video using only the link provided.
Do not send the video directly to Dalarna University.