Reliance HMO is a technology-driven health insurance company that has integrated technology into every sphere of health-care management. The company started in 2017 with a vision of using technology to make insurance accessible and easy to use.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent (Reliance Care Officer)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Customer Service
Reporting To: Team Lead, Customer Success
- Responsible for receiving and resolving audio queries from various sources such as corporate customers, retails customers, distribution partners and providers.
- Take telephone calls on behalf of RelianceHMO in order to fulfill customer requirements.
- Have the most up to date information on all plans of RelianceHMO and be able to help customers in a quick and friendly fashion.
- Maintain communication equipment by reporting any faults promptly
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Develop tactics to deepen relationships with clients through regular interactions.
- Ensure clients (corporate customers, retails customers, distribution partners and providers) have a seamless encounter with using our service.
- Obtain client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Respond to all Enrollee and Provider inquiries and handle any complaints.
- Provide information about company products and services.
- Receive and handle customer complaints
- Seek resolution of customer queries.
- This role requires a first Degree or its equivalent Diploma qualification.
- Requires between 0-2 years relevant work experience with advanced / extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Good Phone Skills.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Commitment to Task.
- Possesses current knowledge of the profession.
- Knowledge of the business
- Good customer service management
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Good Verbal communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a 1-page Motivation Note to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 8th March, 2019.