Think how the different somebody causes you to feel and what message you need to pass on to them this present valentine’s day. Messages don’t need to belong and definite, basically composing a message from the heart will be an incredible way to show your affection for the individual you’re writing to. Include little and wistful endowments that will cause you’re Valentine to feel more extreme during this occasion of affection.
VALENTINE DAY WISHES FOR BOYFRIENDS
- Happy Valentines Day to the most special person in my life.
- I love you more than a pizza.
- You’re my everything. Happy Valentine Day!
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am not thinking about you.” —Virginia Woolf
- Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peel-ing.
- Happy Valentines Day, handsome.
- Valentine, you take my breath away, every single day.
- It’s just one day in the year, but you should know that I love you every day and every moment. Take my love on this beautiful occasion!
- The more time we spend together, the more we fall in love with each other. Happy valentines!
VALENTINE DAY WISHES FOR GIRLFRIENDS
- Know why I have a library card? Because I’m checkin’ you out.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman I know.
- “Love is a friendship that has caught on fire.” —Ann Landers
- I love you, and I love us.
- You take my breath away. Always.
- Every love song is about you. Happy Valentines Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most important woman in my life.
- I never liked Valentine’s Day, and then I met you and I understood what it was all about.
VALENTINE DAY WISHES FOR HUSBANDS
- Thank you for bringing so much love, joy, and adventure into my life. I love you.
- You still make me laugh. You still give me butterflies. And I’m still falling for you every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Through all the seasons, through all of the time… I love you. Happy Valentines Day.
- “Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” —Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- This will be a kids-in-bed-early kind of night. XOXOXO
- When we met, I knew I wanted to spend every single Valentine’s Day with you. You’re my rock and I don’t know what I’d do without you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- To my hubby on this Valentine’s Day, I’m yours forever.
- To another Valentine’s Day spent with the love of my life, and to many more.
VALENTINE DAY WISHES FOR WIVES
- I love you more than you’ll ever know. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I would choose you again and again. Happy Valentine’s Day to the woman of my dreams.
- You’re the reason I am who I am today. Thank you for everything you do for our family. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
- You are my best friend, my partner, and my soulmate. I love you.
- Thanks for being you and for being mine.
- What would I do without you by my side? Happy Valentines Day to the love of my life.
- To the most amazing woman who I am lucky enough to call my wife, Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Every day I wake up next to you feels like Valentine’s Day.
VALENTINE DAY WISHES FOR FRIEND
- You’re my best friend and my partner in crime. Thank you so much for being you.
- I love you, friend, and there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you. Happy Valentines Day!
- Here’s to Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food, and especially good friends like you.
- Thank you for standing by my side through thick and thin, my forever friend.
- I can’t think of anyone to whom I’d rather be toasting on Valentines Day than a friend like you. I love you; Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Wishing you a beautiful day filled with all the love and happiness you deserve.
- To my best friend this Valentines Day, I couldn’t ask for someone who loves and supports me more than you do.
VALENTINE’S DAY WISHES FOR KIDS
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a sweet daughter/son! I love you so much.
- Sending you a big Valentines Day hug.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Remember not to eat too much candy—you’re sweet enough already.
- Hope your day is filled with fun and your mouth is filled with chocolate!
- You make me laugh and smile every day. I love you!
- Hope your day is filled with chocolate, sweet treats, and so much love.
- Wishing a special Valentines Day to a very special kid!